Today I’ve decided to share my personal style staples with you guys! These are the things I’ve either had for a really long time or are the things I can’t live without. Every girl should have a list of things that are just so HER. And this is my list!
- Skinny Jeans– I mentioned it in my previous post, and I’m SUPER serious about it. Cult of Individuality jeans make me look hotter than I actually am. I can’t get over how flattering they are.
- Wallet– This Ted Baker gem is my new wallet! I love the rose gold with the crystal clasps. It might be one of the girliest wallets I’ve ever seen, and I’m totes okay with that.
- Nailpolish– OPI Big Apple Red… I’m ride or die.
- Watch– I love a great classic gold watch. This Movado watch was a Christmas present and it works with anything I wear.
- Sunglasses– These Oliver Peoples tortoise shell glasses are my absolute favorite, so glam and elegant.
- Heels– I would buy these Stuart Weitzman heels in every color if I could. I think they are the most flattering heel for any woman. They truly elongate the leg, and the simplicity of the heel make them timeless.
- Phone Cover– Such an adorable dainty lace gold phone cover. I’m obsessed.
- Bra– This Elle Macpherson Intimates bra has been my go-to bra when I want to feel sexy and beautiful. The bra has a little bit of a “balconette” vibe to it even though it is full coverage. I have it in many many colors.
- Ring– I’ve had an affinity for snake jewelry since before I can even remember. I have necklaces, bracelets, rings… you name it, I’ve got it. But my favorite way to incorporate my little snake obsession is with rings. Sometimes I even layer two snake rings at once. I love this thin gold one with the jewel at the head.
- Agenda– And this is where I try to organize my life (often not successfully, hah). This Kate Spade Agenda is always with me. I love the classic black and white stripes. Kinda Parisian, don’t you think?
- Computer Case– I’ve had this red Marc Jacobs computer case for quite some time. It’s bold and stylish without being overly trendy.
- Boots– These Stuart Weitzman boots are the end all be all thigh-high boots. They are pretty expensive, but the quality is like nothing I’ve ever seen. I’ve worn mine a million times, and they still look like the first day I bought them. They are designed to be snug on your legs (you don’t have to worry about them slouching down), and the suede is so so buttery.
- Earrings– I’ve never owned any sort of diamonds before, and this past Christmas, Patrick got me my first pair of diamond stud earrings. I personally think that stud earrings are the absolute most timeless pieces of jewelry anyone could own. The ones I have pictured above are Cubic Zirconia and way more affordable (honestly, can anyone really tell the difference?)
- Trench– The white trench is my ultimate spring staple. I’m obsessed with the relaxed fit of this one, as if it’s a mixture of a trench, a coat, and a sweater.
- Sandals– I’ve posted about my new Topshop sandals a couple of times. My spring 2015 shoe!
- Perfume– All day er day with the Givenchy Dahlia Divin. It takes me a really long time to pick a scent that I love enough to be faithful too, and I wear this one everyday.